Saturday, February 11, 2017

Both TOM & Luke Say They Don't Believe In God Although They Do (They Say) Follow The Golden Rule

Documented: Excerpts from commentaries by TOM and Luke in which they both claim they do not believe in God although both say they follow the Golden Rule. Further evidence that these two IDs are controlled by the same person (SWTD #357). Note that (as per Wikipedia) "The Golden Rule or law of reciprocity is the principle of treating others as one would wish to be treated oneself. It is a maxim of altruism seen in many human religions and human cultures".

12/31/2009 at unknown time. Excerpted from the SAW commentary titled "Happy New Year". Atheist/Agnostic.

TOM: Some religious people, who believe in everlasting spirit, seem to want that to happen prematurely. I happen to believe in "Dust to Dust". If I am wrong, I will find out. If I am wrong, will I be aware of my Earthly experience?

[That he believes in "dust to dust" implies atheism, although "if I am wrong" implies agnosticism].

12/25/2010 at unknown time. Excerpted from the SAW commentary titled "This Is What It's All About". Golden Rule.

TOM: We try a little harder to be tolerant towards our fellow human beings believing that what Jesus preached (love, peace, forgiveness) is a goal to be admired, even if we fall short much of the time. Certainly one does not have to believe in Jesus, or God, to believe in that philosophy towards our fellow human beings.

["That philosophy" I think you could call The Golden Rule. Something both TOM and Luke lie about believing in].

12/4/2016 at 6:11pm. Excerpted from the WAM commentary titled "Religion and the Holiday Season". Atheist & Golden Rule.

Luke: I do not believe in a god, I believe in science. ... I believe in living by the "Golden Rule" which has nothing to do with believing in religion, or some invisible god.

3/12/2017 at 10:40am. WYD Comment excerpt. Golden Rule.

Luke: Assholes who send death threats should expect the same. You started all this asshole. I've only been blogging for 9 months and never heard of you before, yet, you attacked my blog, stole my posts, sent me thousands of vile emails, and got your buddies to do the same all because your retarded mind told you I was someone else. ... You are a butt fucking homo, a self declared drunk, an obvious fouled mouthed asshole, yet, you claim to be a Christian HA HA HA HA HA HA . The Golden Rule applies. I treat you as you have treated me and you deserve it.

3/14/2017 at 11:01am. WYD Comment excerpt. Golden Rule.

Luke: The Golden Rule simply states that you treat others as they treat you. I have treated you MUCH better than you have treated me and I never joked about someone's death which, as usual, you claim without proof.

[That Luke never joked about someone's death is a lie. See link I inserted in his comment above for the proof. Proof that, after I presented it to Luke, had him admitting his joke. See below].

3/14/2017 at 1:43pm. WYD Comment excerpt. Golden Rule.

Luke: Yes, the golden rule, you guys send me death threats and I joke about a dead Nazi Jew hater YOU LOSE AGAIN TRUMP DERVISH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

5/4/2017 at 12:39pm. WYD Comment excerpt. Golden Rule.

Luke: It's the Golden Rule asshole. You treat me like shit, I return the treatment. YOU started this shit! You send me death threats and then when I return the same garbage, you blame me. FUCK YOU LYING TRUMP DERVISH ASSHOLE.

Incoming Links
[WYD-20170312] My response to the troll Luke labeling me as "the delusional mind that speaks everything in satire".

DSD #57

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are not moderated.